Who we are
Our website address is: https://learningforlittles.com.
At Learning for Littles, protecting your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement applies to the collection, use, and sharing of personal information that is received from visitors and users of this website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visiting this website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details in an effort to help you have the best experience.
When is this information collected?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, leave a comment, or enter any other information on our site.
How do we use the information collected?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter or email list, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We never use the information you provide in our contact forms other than using your provided email to respond to your inquiry.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers via our own server.
- We use regular Malware Scanning from our web hosting service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal or Stripe) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services and a great user experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, please know that you may turn of some features on this website as well.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal information unless we first obtain users consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
– Social Sharing – Social sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third party. If you click on one of the social share buttons, certain personal information may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their own terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any questions or concerns about these sites.
At this time we do not use advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
– Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
Learning for Littles does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
What data breach procedures we have in place?
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business day
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If you should choose to provide us with your email address, we will only use it in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely manner.
- Allow users to easily unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contacting The Administrators from Learning for Littles: