In accordance with FTC and various affiliate programs I participate in, and in the spirit of being transparent to my readers, I am disclosing that I do often include affiliate links in my blog posts. An affiliate link is a link to a product or service that I promote, and that if a reader clicks and purchases, I receive a commission on that purchase. I do not however, ever promote a product or service that I do not love or did not try myself. I only chose to share links with my readers that I love and have used and believe they too may want to try. If you have any questions in regards to my affiliate links, please contact me email@example.com.
One Affiliate program I participate in is Amazon Affiliates and as part of that program I must include the following statement on my website: “Kendra Tarr is a participant in the Amazon.com. and Amazon.ca, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca.”
TERMS, CONDITIONS, COPYRIGHT, PERMISSIONS & COMMENTS
Readers, by using this website, you are indicating your acceptance and agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree and accept the following information, please refrain from using this website.
(1) Copyright & Trademark – This website and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, photographs, opinions and logos (“Protected Content”) are the property of the Learning for Littles website and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Content without Kendra Tarr’s (AKA “Learning For Littles”) written consent.
(3) Comments Policy – By posting or commenting on this blog, you agree to the policy below. Please keep all comments respectful, clean, and related to the content of the post. The Learning for Littles blog is a place for connecting and sharing information and I encourage questions, ideas, and opinions on posts as long as all comments are not offensive, inappropriate, defamatory, or hurtful. Learning for Littles reserves the right to remove any comments it believes to go against this policy.
(4) Permissions Policy –
What you can do:
- Printing – print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 15 copies only). You can do this as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© Learning for Littles All rights reserved. Originally published at www.learningforlittles.com. ” If you would like to use my posts or any content found on my website for commercial use, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-posting – you can re-post a blog post as long as it is a summary of the blog post with a link back to the original post on Learning for Littles.
- Linking – you can link to the Learning for Littles website or any of my public posts. I always appreciate links 🙂
What you cannot do:
- Re-post my content without linking back to the original post or providing credit to the Learning for Littles website. Especially not word for word.
- Alter, sell, or change any of the content from this website without first receiving written permission.